Friday, August 22, 2008

More wedding creations!

We are getting down to the wire here for the wedding! I monogrammed hankies for the bride, moms, dads and grandparents. I think they turned out pretty cute!

I also have been busy making jewelry for the wedding. The necklaces & earrings are made with sterling silver beads and swarovski crystal beads strung on clear string. The set to the left is for the flower girl and the set to the right is for the bridesmaids.

Here is a pearl necklace that I made for myself to coordinate with both the bride (who is wearing pearls) and the bridesmaids.

The bracelets were made for a couple dear friends who are helping with the wedding.
This Fall I will be adding personalized hankies and jewelry for sale on my website along with custom-made special occasion wear for the little ones!

1 comment:

rufflebunnies said...

Girl, is there no end to your talents???? this jewelry is beautiful!!
You amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails