Thursday, September 25, 2008

NEW!! Picture Smocking Tutorial

Ok, I have had alot of requests for a Picture Smocking Tutorial, so I have just uploaded a 3-part lesson on Picture Smocking a simple Sailboat! I hope you find this tutorial easy to understand! Please go to my Tutorials Link on the sidebar to locate the new Tutorials! If you don't see them listed - hit your refresh button a few times and they should show up! Then you get to my tutorials page, the new videos are listed under Videos on the bottom right side of the table.


2 comments:

rufflebunnies said...

Laurie
I can only dream that one day my picture smocking would ever rival yours!!
Such great work!!!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Goodness, but your tutorial saved my project this evening; thank you so much!!! Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails