Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whew!

I promise, I am still around! We got past the big wedding of my daughter on September 6th - it was beautiful! I am rested up and now I can get back to focusing on some fun sewing!! I have a few projects that I will be working on over the Fall and Winter months - mostly re-creations of vintage garments - I think it will be of interest to many and I can't wait to share with you my upcoming projects!

I do have an article coming out in Sew Beautiful Magazine's next issue - it is a Vintage T-yoke Christening Gown, which my grandson, Paxton is wearing! He is also modeling a cape by Wendy Schoen - I can't wait for the issue to come out!

1 comment:

rufflebunnies said...

Laurie
Your gown is beyond gorgeous!!! and Pax is just a living doll!!! don't we wish we could keep them this age for just a bit longer???
I can't wait to see your vintage re-creations!!!
Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails