Friday, October 10, 2008

Sew Beautiful Issue 121!


The latest issue of Sew Beautiful should be hitting the news stands here soon! This is the first ever Baby Issue! My good friend, Sara made this beautiful embroidered layette that is featured on the cover! Congrats to Sara for her 1st ever SB published garment and for making the cover!!!
On the inside you can see several articles of mine and my sweet grandson, Paxton modeling 2 of the garments! He
is modeling Wendy Schoen's Coat on page 53, and my Vintage T-gown Christening Gown on pages 64 and 65. Also featured in this issue are two more items by me - I have an embroidered bubble that is on page 50 and a garment bag on page 72! I hope you enjoy this issue!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

You and Sara are amazing. I can't wait to see both of your wonderful work in this issue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails