Monday, April 6, 2009

Well, my newest internet time-gobbler is Etsy. I think most people have heard of Etsy, but in case you haven't, it's a pretty cool website that features all kinds of handmade stuff for sale - I mean you can find all kinds of handmade stuff at this website - you can also gobble up alot of time just looking at all the stuff and searching for more stuff! LOL! It's really an online marketplace where you can buy and sell items that are handmade, as well as vintage goods and craft supplies. Take a look at what I have listed at my Etsy store & please pass my etsy link on to your friends and please heart my shop as your favorite!




I think my next tutorial is going to feature tatting, but first I hope to get up an Easter post before I work on the tutorial. My tutorial time, tends to get a little limited these days, as I keep my 15 month old grandson everyday and tuts just don't work when I have a tot here! LOL! Anyway, if I can get my mom to send me some pictures, I have a special Easter post that I will add to this blogger before Easter arrives!

2 comments:

rufflebunnies said...

girl, you have filled up a store !!!! Everythng is just darling!!!
hugs

LAnderson said...

Yeah - decided to see just how or IF etsy works! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails