Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am going to try to keep up with this on my blog and have a Not Me! Monday! too! Please feel free to post your Not Me's in my comments - this should be alot of fun, not to mention hilarious to read!


So, here are my confessions for my first Not Me Monday! Please, please leave your comments and add in your own Not Me's for me (and everyone else) to read and join in the fun!

1. I did NOT spend several days and hours and hours of sewing & machine appliquéing 3... ahem that would be technically 6 jon-jons since they are reversible, for my grandson to find out today that the jon-jons are too tight around and too short from crotch to shoulder - nope, not me!

2. I did NOT just assume making a size 2 would fit him bigger or close to the same as the 24 month size he wears in RTW, nope, not me!

3. I am NOT going to spend Tuesday coming up with an idea on how to make those jon-jons wider & longer, nope, not me! hehehe!

Please don't forget to leave your comments!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails