Monday, March 22, 2010

Peekaboo Blue!

I am excitedly waiting for the Blue Issue of Sew Beautiful to arrive! I have several items in this issue, so I thought I would share a few Peekaboo Blue pictures with you!
 I have something for Girls...
and something for Boys!
a pretty girl's sleeve....
and a handsome boy's sleeve!
...and the best part of the article is that you use ONE pattern you more than likely already have in your stash of patterns!

Don't forget to enter to win a great gift in my Giveaway! There are several ways to WIN!

7 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

I think this blue issue is going to be great!! I can't wait to see your garments.

Goosegirl said...

Oh Laurie, I can't wait!!! That little sleeve is so precious!

Judy said...

What a beautiful peekaboo of blue! So elegant.

I'm glad I stopped by to see what you are up to.

oxo

ShirleyC said...

So exciting! I can't wait for it to come out.

Auntie Pam said...

Laurie, You always do such nice work. Glad you made it into another SB issue. The sleeve with the scalloped trim, is that the NEW "scallop picot bias" from MP that they are already out of stock of in white? If so it is just beautiful!! Thanks again in advance, cann't wait to get my Blue Issue #130. O:-)

angie.a said...

Really pretty Laurie! Can't wait for my issue to arrive. :)

Esther Grant said...

Exquisite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails