Sunday, April 25, 2010

{Bibs 'n Bloomers}

I got to spend some much-needed time in my sewing room yesterday! I finished up my test-stitch-outs of my new soon-to-be-released pattern Bibs 'n Bloomers. My pattern features a free smocking plate, Under the Sea, and also included is the sun hat for girls and sun cap for boys! The bloomers feature a gathered front style for girls and pleated front for boys! I hope to have all my instructions completed for my pattern this week - that's my plan, but as we all know, even the best laid plans can go awry! So with that said, I am going to hope for the best - most days I have to fly by the seat of my pants as unplanned events occur often around here! 
This pattern will be offered both as an e-pattern and a paper pattern so that my customers have a choice.  Here is a preview of the completed views for girls and boys!



Close up of "Under the Sea"
I have several other patterns in the works, so keep following my journal for the tips. tricks and techniques that I will share as I construct my samples!



6 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Laurie, this pattern is adorable! I love the smock plate too.

Simple Southern Happiness said...

Perfection as always. Such a cool looking set on those hot summer day that are coming.

Maite - vitoma said...

Es precioso.

Sara said...

these are soooooooooo darling!!! Great work!!!

Ellie Inspired said...

Love this pattern!! I can't wait til it comes out! I have a new niece coming in June who really NEEDS this sunsuit :) and I love that it will be offered in a pdf download version too. Adorable smocking plate.

Esther Grant said...

Turned out really great Laurie. Wish I could freeze my little grand-daughter in time so she could wear outfits like these forever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails