Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have a winner!


Blogger Goosegirl said...

I am a Facebook fan of Southern Stitches too.
March 22, 2010 3:35 PM
Congratulations to Goosegirl!! If you haven't visited Goosegirl's blog, you need to take a look at it HERE! You can also join her fan page on facebook HERE! Goosegirl has just launched a few new patterns, including multi-sized aprons! Her aprons are adorable, so make sure you check them out! Her blog is always full of interesting information! I know you will enjoy following her blog!

I hope to post this afternoon about an apron I recently made. I just had sinus surgery on Monday tho, so I am still a little out-of-pocket, but slowing resuming to "normal" activity - whatever "normal" may be!

Once again, Congrats to Goosegirl! Please e-mail me your address so that I can get this prize out to you!

4 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Laurie!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

I am still working on the apron pattern and hope to have the tester out in a few days. I am really excited about it. Thank you for telling people about me. I appreciate it so much!!

I pray you have a beautiful Holy Week. Happy Easter.

Theresa said...

Congrats, Goosegirl!
Laurie, sinus surgery? I had mine last September and it was one of the best things I ever did! The misery is well worth the end result.
Happy Easter to all of you!

Goosegirl said...

And Laurie, I am praying for your healing. I was wondering if you are playing in the orchestra for Easter. We have our dress rehearsal tonight and I am wondering if I can get away with smocking while rehearsing.....probably not, huh?
Happy Maundy Thursday. and Thank you again!!!

ShirleyC said...

Congrats Goosegirl! I'm so happy for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails