Friday, June 4, 2010

{where I've been}


For those who are regular followers of my blog, you probably are wondering where I have been all week. I had BIG plans to post something really exciting today, but it just didn't happen, so now I am saving it till Sunday or Monday! So, what's been keeping me away from my sewing journal??? Well, first of all, I have had my sweet grandson here everyday this week....he keeps me busy! ;-)
He played in the pool with our dog
We rode the trains & listened to storytelling at the park
and played on the Kids Kingdom playset at the park!
Along with having my "Sweet P" here, we have been in the midst of re-decorating in our home, which seems like an endless project! We began in our Master Bath and had our cracked bathtub torn out and replaced with a gorgeous walk-in tiled shower that is plenty big enough for two people! I LOVE it!
We have spent the better part of about 3 weeks tearing out wallpaper in our Master Bedroom and FINALLY got the 1st coat on paint on the walls tonite! My bedroom used to be a French Country Blue, Yellow and White. When completed it will be a complete change to Reds and Browns with a hint of blue. 
We are painting the bedroom in Mark Twain House Oak,
which is the same color we painted the Master Bath!
I am using red as my accent in the Master Bath, which
coordinates with the bedding that I will be using.
Here is the bedding that I have purchased - it is Chap's Summerton
I just love it!
Every Saturday, weather-permitting, we head to the lake, which is the best relaxing thing to do for the end of the week! I love spending an entire day out on the boat at the lake!
After a bit of relaxing, sunbathing and swimming, our entire family enjoys spending the majority of the day wake-boarding and wake-surfing!

...and YEP! that includes me too!!!









I can't wait to post my exciting news, but since I will be at the lake on Saturday, it will just have to wait till probably Monday!



Have a GREAT weekend!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait !!!
I just love your new look!!! Gorgeous bedding and love those colors!!!

Rettabug said...

Woo-Hoo! You GO, Girl. You can do that stuff 'cus you're still 18. ;-) LOL

Cute little grandson, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails