Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{Sunday's Child}

I know I am way behind in blogging and even further behind in my lesson series, but my mind has been soooo preoccupied with my daughter's pregnancy, that it's made it very difficult for me to focus much on anything else I am soooo proud to tell you that after a very long day on Sunday, Caleb Mikkal Fort has finally arrived! Sunday's Child is full of Grace and he's just as perfect & beautiful as a newborn baby can be. We are so very blessed to have him join our family! 
Caleb Mikkal Fort
7lbs 6oz
21inches

10 comments:

Jan M said...

Congratulations! He is so very sweet!

Cheryl M. said...

Congratulations! Welcome precious little baby. :)

Sew Shine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Newborns ARE the most precious! So excited for you and your DD!

ShirleyC said...

Congrats! He is beautiful.

Smocking with Gwen said...

Laurie,
Oh....holding your little guy is so much more fun than sewing! Take a baby break....in fact take them all! Blessings for your family.
Gwen

Belinda said...

Congratulations Laurie! Funny how we worry so much about our kids as they begin having kids. Take all the time you need to enjoy your new grandson. However, I'm not sure 18 yrs without any new designs from you would be good for the rest of us!

Belinda

Virginia said...

Congratulations to all of you! Please give him (and his sweet Mama) some extra hugs from all of us.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! I like his name.
Nothing like a new grandbaby.
We are expecting our eighth grand very soon....like in two weeks.
:)

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations - now let's see him wear some of your lovely outfits.

Beedeebabee said...

Congratulations!!! He's just too precious! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails