Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{A Little Handmade Fun}

Look at these fun fabrics I found! This is a fat quarter stack that I purchased  at JoAnn's and I can't wait to get started on a little handmade fun with these fantastically, fabulously fun fabrics! I will be using each one of these fun fabrics in my project! Can you guess what I will be making? Oh, don't even try to guess because I will just have to show you when it's completed!

I am still in the spirit of my Monday Memories Theme of "the Spirit of Christmas Past". If you missed the party, click on my link! Anyway, I got to thinking about one of my favorite handmade Christmas projects. It's a project that I have made many, many times in Christmas Past, but I have never made one for myself. This year, I am going to make another one, with these fabulous fun fabrics and only time will tell if I end up giving it away or keeping it! 
What's your favorite handmade item that you have made many times, but have never made for yourself? Please leave a comment and feel free to share a link! By the way, leaving a comment totally makes my day - yep, it REALLY does!! :)


3 comments:

Elisabeth Rose said...

H Laurie,
I have made at least 10 pairs of machine embroidered pillowcases, but I haven't kept any for myself. I love the vintage embroideries and the beautiful monograms. Someday, I'll make some just for me!

Laurie said...

I've started making embroidered guest towels as gifts. I haven't keep any of them and this year I'm behind!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Laurie! Those fabrics are so pretty. I'm sure whatever you make is going to be beautiful. I saw the adorable photos of your children in the outfits you made them...amazing!!! Enjoy your weekend and stitching up your project! :) Paulette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails