Saturday, December 4, 2010

{My first Party!}

On Monday I will be hosting my very first Linky Party and I want you to come & I need participators! The theme of this party is "the Spirit of Christmas Past". If you are a blogger, please dig up a Christmas Memory from your Archives or write a new blog post about something handmade from a Christmas Past. This can be a Christmas garment, a Christmas craft item or even your first Christmas Table scape with something handmade! The object is that something within your post needs to be handmade and from a Christmas past. Please invite everyone you know to my "Monday Memories" Linky Party and help me make my very first party a success! I appreciate all the help I can get from my followers and hope to meet many new followers as they join in the fun! This will not only help me, but it will help you as it will generate traffic to your own blog.  All the info and rules on participating in "Monday Memories" can be found HERE
On Sunday nite I will post my Monday Memories with a "add your link" at the end of my post - this is where you will be able to add in the link to your blogger and the party will begin! It will last all day on Monday - I can't wait to see who all participates and I hope to meet many new bloggers as I hop from blog to blog to read about your Spirit of Christmas Past! 
And I created a fun, little badge especially for the party, so feel free to post the code in the box below at the bottom of your Monday Memories post on your blog if you’d like…



I hope to see LOTS of links on Monday!!






6 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

This sounds like lost of fun!! We came back from my dad's (and he does not have a computer, so no blogging for me while we were away), so I missed my one post for last week. I just put a post up. I do well to try to get one post up a week, but will look for something to join up with your link.

Blessings & Aloha!

Laurie said...

Thanks sooo much! You're a doll for helping me!

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Hi Laurie,
I will definitely post something on Monday for you, it will be fun!

Laurie said...

Thanks bunches!

Rettabug said...

Count me in!!! I think its a GREAT idea for a party & I can't wait to see what the others contribute.

I just put up a post about your party here:

/2010/12/sewnsos-having-her-first-party.html

Raige Creations said...

I searched for the ornament I made years ago, but couldn't find it. :( (we moved recently and decorations are a mess!) BUT I did find my sons decorations, and every year it makes me think about all of our past Christmases. I love it. AND I found a great son g about handmade Christmas, so enjoy my blog. 'till next time. Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails