Monday, January 10, 2011

{outside my window}

Outside my window
is a blanket of white
Glittering sparkles
all bold and bright
~ L.Anderson
It's a Snow Day in Middle TN! We don't get alot of snow in the winter here, so it's a BIG deal when we have a day like today! Looking outside my window is a bright and a beautiful winter wonderland! The picture above is taken from my laundry room. The fresh, newly fallen snow is so pure and beautiful! I grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures, so I hope you enjoy taking a look outside my window!
Outside my Living Room side window
Outside my Living Room front window 
 Outside my Master Bedroom window
 Outside my kitchen window
 Outside my Dining Room window
 Outside my Bonus Room window
  Outside an upstairs Bedroom Room window
Outside an upstairs Bedroom Room window
Outside my Sewing Room window
which is where I am spending
the remainder of my day!


...one last picture...
...what else would you expect a seamstress to use 
when measuring the snow, than a quilting ruler?! LOL!



6 comments:

Sue said...

Very beautiful, Laurie! Everyone is getting more snow than we are. I'm wondering where ours is :)

Thank you for sharing you winter wonderland with us!

Future Mama said...

Beautiful Pictures! We got snow too...love seeing it :-)

Julia said...

Very pretty! We got 8 inches here in E TN!!!! I posted photos, too. We got brave and went for a ride on the state highway that hadn't been cleaned, etc....

The sewing room said...

Lovely photos,just the weather to stay all cosied up and warm in your sewing room.

Hugs Patdisync

LMP said...

I am glad that I'm not the only one that raided the sewing table to find the appropriate snow measuring device!! When I saw your pic I started laughing, because I did the same thing. Great pictures.

LMP said...

I am glad that I'm not the only one that raided the sewing table to find the appropriate snow measuring device!! When I saw your pic I started laughing, because I did the same thing. Great pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails