Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Arrives!

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.  ~Proverb
I don't know about you, but I'm glad Spring is finally here! Altho they really stink bad, I'm always glad to see my Bradford Pear Tree bloom! It's the welcome sign that Spring has really arrived! 
Just before the arrival of Spring, we had another new arrival at our house!
Meet Bailey, our Chocolate Lab puppy! Isn't she just the most precious pup you've ever seen? She's completely stolen our hearts and is just the sweetest thing ever! Puppy training is going very well and she's just 9 weeks old! I sometimes wish I had half the energy of a puppy! They are so fun to play with and no matter what, they are always happy! :)
With the arrival of Spring, I start to get a bit of Spring Fever and love planning out and sewing some Spring and summer clothes for my grandsons! Spring fabrics are so bright, happy, and fun!
I have another Spring arrival at my house! Yep! Spring fabrics! Southern Stitches now has beautiful fabrics for all your smocking and sewing needs!
I haven't even unwrapped them yet, but 
look at these yummy ginghams!
Oooooh! I think I see some future garments 
for my grandsons from these beautiful ginghams!
I also have some darling florals and 
beautiful blue chambray! The florals would be 
soooo precious for smocked bishop dresses!!
All fabrics are 60" wide, so you get more bang for your buck! Go to Southern Stitches for more information!
I have one more Spring arrival to share with you! "SewNso's Newsletter" is coming soon! My newsletter will feature the newest items from both Southern Stitches & Brer Rabbit Designs. Newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new fabrics, notions, patterns & designs! Subscribers will also learn about special coupons, offers and more! Please sign up for my newsletter here:








Email Marketing You Can Trust

*If the sign up box is not showing up, please come back later - there are a few technical difficulties that might prevent the box from showing up.
Our email marketing is permission-based and we value your privacy. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. Thanks for signing up! 
Reminder: You have just a few days left to enter in this giveaway!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Laurie, I'm a bit jealous. Spring is TRYING to arrive here, but I just got word that we are in for another snow storm:(
Your tree is just lovely. We had a gorgeous flowering cherry tree in our front yard that smelled wonderful. It ended up getting some kind of disease and had to be taken down. This will be the first spring without that lovely fragrance.
So. I am really liking what I see with your fabrics. Love those gingham fabrics!!

Amanda said...

Your puppy is gorgeous, those eyes, she'd get away with everything with me!

Those new fabrics are lovely, the colours are just right for this time of year, I must get to the fabric store next week to help lift my creativeness out of winter!

CAS said...

Bailey is precious. My daughter & family just adopted a pup from the Humane Soc. & named her Bailey.

I don't always have time to comment on all your posts, but I try to check in as often as possible. I always come away feeling inspired to sit down at the sewing machine.
CAS

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh spring is here in Southern, coastal Georgia ;o) My hubby and I spent the afternoon, cleaning up the front yard, trimming, planting, etc.... Lovely, beautiful day!

OH!!! Your little Bailey is sooo sweet! We had a chocolate lab, Liberty.

Lovely fabrics, and I also signed up for your newsletter! I still have yet to post about winning your pattern giveaway! I am so excited!!! (another repost for me this week!...can't wait for things to slow down here :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
wanted to stop and say hello, before the work week starts up again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails