Thursday, May 19, 2011

disaster strikes...


There's been alot of tornado activity in the South this Spring, and I am very thankful that we have escaped all the horrible storms that have hit so many. It's truly something to be very thankful for and to never take for granted what we have been blessed with! I have experienced some "storm damage" tho......storm damage of a different sort. You see, I have been sewing up a storm in my sewing room and have been working so hard that I think I spawned a few tornados.....just take a look at the mess...yep! it's a disaster zone!

Yikes - "SewNso" has no clothes on!

Oh no! The storm even blew the clothes off 
my "kids with no heads"!!
(that is the name my grandson has given them - haha!)

Where oh where is my cutting table?!?!


I dare say, there isn't a corner of the room that didn't get hit by the whirlwind - I'm scratching my head just a bit tho, because this particular room got hit pretty hard and there are other rooms of the house that were left untouched! Amazing how tornados strike, isn't it?


How would you like to help me clean and organize this mess? No? Well, then I have another way you can help that only involves the use of one finger! Easy, right? I have entered this total disaster of a mess into a contest! I am trying to at least become a finalist in The Ultimate Sewing Room Makeover that is sponsored by Bernina! All I need for you to do is click on over to THIS PAGE and vote each and everyday for my entry! You have no idea how much I will appreciate your vote and think of it as helping me clean my sewing room!!! If I win, I can re-organize this sewing room disaster and make myself a beautiful sewing room studio.  A clutter-free and organized Sewing Studio where I can really work on some great and NEW video tutorials for you! See, you will benefit from voting for me!! :) Ya know, I could also win some cash to purchase that brand-new Bernina that I have had my eye on!
Voting started today and I need a LOAD more votes, won't you please help me? Pretty Please? Here's what my entry page looks like:


Just click HERE and it will take you right to the page to vote! I "sew" appreciate all the votes I can get! I would also love for you to share the link to my entry on your facebook page, message forums or by emailing friends!
Thanks "sew" much!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I'll do my best to help you out, Laurie ;)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

It looks like you have been very busy in your sewigng room! How exciting for you to win a sewing room makeover! I wish that I had a sewing room to make over :o) Will go and check that out for you.

Blessings & Aloha!

Jan said...

Hey Laurie, I gave a vote for you. Hope it helps you win a beautiful new room!

Terri said...

Looks just like my Sewing Studio.
I need help too!!

Elsie said...

If you organize everything you won't be able to find a thing.LOL.
Every time I clean mine and get it all organized then I forget where everything is.

Stitchin Chick said...

I love the room. That's just what happens when creativity blooms, it spreads out and our creative thoughts are everywhere. My room looks similar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails