Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the underpinnings

I recently finished the most precious little dress ensemble ever! There is so much to share on this sweet dress set, so I thought I would start with the underpinnings before I share the actual dress. The underpinnings are just tooooo darn cute to not share!
the slip
button-shoulder slip - so precious!
the hand-stitched shell hem 
on the neckline
& armhole edges
hand-embroidery on the front
hand-embroidered bullion roses
with feather-stitching
hand-embroidered panties
completes the underpinnings!
the slip pattern:

 the panty pattern:
The dress & bonnet details are coming soon!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Oh, Laurie, how sweet!!!! These underpinnings need to not be hidden...but I can hardly wait to see what will cover them up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails