Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 days of sewing: intro to a tute

I don't know about you, but when changing diapers on a baby, it really annoys me when pants don't have a snap crotch. I am working on a tutorial that will change the way you make pants for little ones who are still in diapers. This tutorial was created while I was making a non-snap crotch Jon-Jon for my grandson, in which I not only added a snap crotch, but made it reversible!
 Isn't he cute?
Many thanks to Shutterbelle Photography for
an out-standing photo shoot last week!
Here's the reverse side!

These pictures show both sides of the jon-jon and the snapped crotch!
Stay-tuned for a tutorial!

I hope you enjoyed today's feature - be sure to 
check out all the other 31'ers HERE!

Please continue to follow me here for

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails