Monday, October 10, 2011

31 days of sewing: silk ribbon ties tute

Today was a great day! I got to spend the entire day, uninterrupted, in my sewing room! I have several customer orders I am working on and one of them was to make this sweet lace cap for a baby!

 It's very difficult to see in my pictures, but the entire bonnet is covered in lace tulle - even the crown of the bonnet is tulle.
This cap was an original design of mine that was featured in Sew Beautiful magazine when I made the Vintage Christening Gown
Today's feature is on how I attached the silk ribbon ties...
...and for that I have created this little tutorial:
I hope you enjoyed today's feature - be sure to check out all the other 31'ers HERE!
Please continue to follow me here for




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails