Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 days of sewing: smocked baby bonnets

I have always loved babies in bonnets. There is nothing sweeter than seeing a sweet little cherub's face wrapped in a darling bonnet! Today's feature is a collection of bonnets that I have made all from my own tapered smocked bonnet pattern. All my bonnets are also available from my designs website, Brer Rabbit Designs.
Smocked bonnets are my all-time favorite of any type of bonnet for a baby! As you can see in the following pictures, all the bonnets are the same style, but the smocking design can make it look so different!

This is my own design smocking plate called "Confetti"
Look for it soon at Brer Rabbit Designs!
Smocking Plate is my own design "Bliss" 
BRD in-the-hoop lace booties to complete the ensemble!

"Emma" patter from Old Fashioned Baby
My "Riley" which was featured in Sew Beautiful
"Lindsay Kay" smocking design available at BRD
Original creation - read more about it HERE!
Ready-to-Smock Kits are available from BRD!
You can find all my handmade, custom-ordered bonnets
as well as ready-to-complete kits at my design site:

I hope you enjoyed today's feature - be sure to 
check out all the other 31'ers HERE!

Please continue to follow me here for
 






1 comment:

Jan said...

Love seeing all the lovely bonnets, thanks so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails