Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 days...

Well, I've committed to a BIG challenge! I've not been blogging as much as I used to lately, and it's really bugged me. This morning I saw an opportunity to get myself back to blogging, not just more frequently, but to blog every single day for 31 days! 
This challenge is hosted by nesting place

So my challenge is to blog in my sewing journal every single day for the next 31 days! My sewing journal will  feature sewing tips, techniques or really just anything about sewing! I hope that it inspires you to take on a challenge and that it also helps you learn a new technique along the way. Make sure you head over to the nesting place and see all the other 31 day challenges too!
Please check back here each and everyday for my
 Today's feature is to welcome all the new visitors to my blog and to show them around! My Sewing Journal is already chocked full of everything sewing! Here's a little list to get you started in seeing all the FREE sewing tutorials that I offer:
Don't forget to stop back tomorrow and every single day this month! Also please join my facebook page and 
 on Twitter!


4 comments:

My Crafty Home-Life said...

Hi Laurie, maybe we can work together? I am blogging about upholstery, and already someone wants to know how to make piping. I can do a tutorial, but if you have one, I'll post yours. Let me know your thoughts

Hannah said...

I'm a sewing mama of two. I'll be following you over the next 31 days :)

Lois said...

You can do it! I have been blogging for more than 1000 days in a row! So I know that you can do it for 31!!!!!

Jan said...

Laurie,
31 days of blogging. Wow, that's really quite ambitious of you. I'm doing well, if I can blog 2 a week. I wish you well and will be following along each day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails