Tuesday, November 22, 2011

vertical smocking / smock on!

How's your vertical columns coming along? I'm just checking in to show you my progress. I'm almost half-way done with my panel. 
I also want to answer a question. One question I got was what size to block the panel before smocking. I did not block mine at all - there is no need to block the panel. For those who are used to always blocking to a certain size, don't worry - I am going to show to how to finish off the panel and complete the entire ornament....trust me, you do not need to block it first.....just smock away! :)
Please email me with your questions and I will do my best to answer in a blog post, as others may have the same question.
Ok, time for me to get back to smocking!! :) Smock on!!!


1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Always wonderful sewing and smocking going on here!!!

I have not been able to stop by in a while, but wanted to be sure to say Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings & Aloha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails