Sunday, January 29, 2012

hop'n down the bunny trail!

Bunnies have been multiplying in my design shop at Brer Rabbit Designs! About a year ago, Brer Rabbit created a new style of baby slippers and I am so pleased to announce that the design file and instruction booklet is complete!
Hop! Hop! Hop!

Shabby Chic Bunny Slippers
have arrived!

They are so cute and fun to make! I actually cut up a chenille bathrobe for the outer fabric! The floral fabric came from Fairytale Frocks and Lollipops.
My chenille looks pinkish in this photo, but it's actually a creamy white.




The slippers can be made up in two different sizes and both sizes are included when you purchase the design! All machine formats are available! This is a in-the-hoop embroidery file. All slipper parts are stitched out with your embroidery machine. Also included is a beautiful full-color eBook with step-by-step instructions! The design file is available now at Brer Rabbit Designs! They are just in time to give you a jump-start on your Easter Sewing! What a perfect little gift for a baby and they make perfect photo props!

Pin It

5 comments:

Amanda said...

These are so cute!

Saint Nolt Sews said...

Those slippers are irresistible. So cute!

Jan M said...

Love these!
I also smiled when I saw the "family scale" in the photograph. I have one that belonged to my grandmother. It usually resides on the counter in our laundry room, and I almost used it in a photograph the other day! Mine is a different brand, but very similar in style.

Anonymous said...

These little slippers are adorable!!

Elsie said...

Laurie these little bunny slippers are so cute! I wished I had someone small enough to fit in them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails