Sunday, April 29, 2012

BRD's Smocked Tapered Bonnet - a new ePattern!


Smocked baby bonnets have and always will be a favorite and an essential part of a baby’s layette...well at least for me it is! Nothing is sweeter than to see a sweet cherub’s face wrapped in a smocked bonnet! 
Ahhh, too bad I don’t have a little girl 
to sew for..sigh..someday, tho!
My Smocked Tapered Bonnet has been a very popular item, especially in my RTS(ready-to-smock)kits. New at Brer Rabbit Designs is my Smocked Tapered Bonnet now available in an ePattern!

I’ve taken all the math guesswork and measuring away for you and created a multi-sized, easy to follow eBook. The instructions include printable pattern pieces and is sized for Preemie 0 thru 3T.
Bonnet made from BRD Smocked Tapered Bonnet ePattern
Smocking Design is an original
Also included in my ePattern is a bonus; my BRD Smocking Plate “Precious Rosebuds”, which is a perfect design for smocked bonnets with just the right amount of smocking rows! Precious rosebuds adorn the bonnet to compliment the smocking.


2 comments:

Angela Lee said...

Beautiful bonnet! I had to look carefully at that picture to see if that was a real baby or a doll! Perfect little one!

LaTusha said...

Those bonnets are so cute and kind of vintage looking. I think they would be great for a little girl for a special event.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails