Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's a NEW ePattern!

I am very pleased to announce that I have a new ePattern hot off the press....err, computer....or maybe I should say it's fresh from the Briar Patch! Southern Stitches design line, "Brer Rabbit Designs" has just released the new ePattern, "BRD Smocked Bishop".
This pattern is a classic and very unique! You will be working with blocks of fabric torn to specific sizes, making it a breeze to cut, construct and pleat! It will never go out of style and it already has promise to become my most popular ePattern yet! The best part about this new pattern is that you can follow along with my Smocked Bishop tutorials(see tab above) to guide you thru all the techniques from start to finish!
 The smocking plate "Sweet Petite Posies" 
(shown above) 
is included with this ePattern!

Bonus #2  
My blocking guide is included in the ePattern! Once you tape the two portions together, you will have a blocking guide that will allow you to properly block your bishop neckline to the correct size!
How great is that?
I think my most used pattern ever has been a smocked bishop - I've had to replace it multiple times and now that I have an ePattern, I will never have to look for pattern parts or store torn tissue into an over-stuffed envelope! You will be amazed at how easy this unique Smocked Bishop ePattern is to work with! 

You can find my newest pattern, along with all my patterns at
OR




1 comment:

Debi_Omnistitch said...

You are so talented!!! Love this one
!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails