Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keep Calm

I get tickled at the Keep Calm posters that I see online. They seem to be popping up everywhere with all kinds of things to keep calm about. The saying, "Keep Calm and Carry On" originates from a poster produced by the British government in 1939, during the beginning of World War II. It was intended to raise the morale of the British public in the event of invasion. Seeing only limited distribution, it was rediscovered in 2000 and has been re-issued by a number of companies, and used as the decorative theme for a wide range of products.
How many times do you find yourself needing to keep calm when in the midst of a stressful sewing situation? I have to admit, that sometimes I can really lose it when something isn't going together just like I planned or when I can't quite figure out how to do a particular technique. For that reason, I am creating a new Keep Calm series, entitled
Did you know that I have a whole list of sewing tutorials? You can find them HERE and more of them HERE! In the coming weeks I plan to add to my tutorial library. If you have any suggestions for sewing tutorials, I would love to hear from you! Just leave a comment here or email me at Laurie.SewNso(at)gmail.com.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails