Friday, September 21, 2012

pink petunias

I just finished a new project and it was so fun posting teaser pictures on my facebook page as I was working on it! I loved reading all the comments and I especially enjoy seeing that there are still so many out there who appreciate hand-smocking!
My new creation is called "Pink Petunias"
 The pattern is my own,
it is available as an instant download after purchase!
    

it is ohhh, soooo soft and pleats up like a dream!

This dreamy fabric is available from
Southern Stitches! You can also
purchase this fabric in a Ready-to-Smock Bishop Kit!


The smocking plate is "Pink Petunias" 
by Brer Rabbit Designs
and it's available as an instant download after purchase!


So pretty and such a classic!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails