Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holly-day SALE!

Nothing is prettier than sprigs of holly, especially during the Christmas Season! I just love the bright red berries with the green glossy, spiny toothed leaves! I recently finished up digitizing a new  Machine Shadow Work Monogram Set featuring holly! 

In case you aren't familiar with machine shadow work, or shadow work for that matter, I shall clue you in with this amazing type of embroidery! If you want to learn about working shadow work by hand, then I have a nifty tutorial for you HERE! The shadow work shown above, is my unique shadow work that I have created for machine! The machine shadow work looks almost like it was created by hand. By following my specific instructions included in all my shadow work sets, you can create shadow work in a fraction of the time that it takes to work by hand! It's so quick and easy - you will be both pleased and amazed!


For the past several years it seems that I make multiple stockings every year, and this year was no exception. This is the 3rd stocking for this year! I just couldn't  resist using my new Shadow Work Holly Monogram on a stocking!
Smocked ornaments are another item 
I have tried to make every year too!


 I just love the classic, simple look of this stocking!
I used red and white whipped piping on the lower edge of the cuff.
The new Shadow Work Holly Monogram Set
has the option to purchase a PDF of my stocking pattern
with step-by-step instructions!
The price of my new set is $32 for the monogram set
or $40 for the monogram set plus PDF pattern

SPECIAL HOLLY-DAY SALE!!!
Introductory price for 12-Days of December!
Get the $40 set for $20!!!
That is the entire Machine Shadow Work
Monogram Set PLUS the PDF Stocking Pattern!!
GREAT VALUE!!! GREAT SALE!!!

This is a sale you won't want to miss!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I used to do hand shadow work years ago when my children were little. Is this done on an embroidery machine?

Elizabeth Burton

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails