Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Vintage Bow Monogram

Monograms are all the rage. What I love about monograms are that they are timeless and classic. The other thing I like about monograms is that there are endless fonts you can use to create endless styles! You can also monogram on just about anything from clothing to home decorating projects.
I have just finished up my newest monogram set and I have plans for several more! This set was created from a vintage monogram that I have. The set comes in 3 different sizes, which gives you more uses for monogramming!

Just a single monogram is also beautiful!

Here is the complete set!

The set is now posted on my website and you 
can order your set HERE! More unique 
Vintage Monogram Sets are coming!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails