Monday, April 1, 2013

Summer Clothes for Baby Boy!

Sewing for boys is the theme of my sewing room lately and I have been having so much fun! 
This is another sweet pattern by Jeannie Baumeister of Old Fashioned Baby, called "Baby's Summer Clothes".
I just love the sunsuit under-garment!

All the edges of the sunsuit
have a hand-worked shell hem.

I love the side button of this diaper shirt!

The circle monogram is my own design. It is machine
shadow work and was so quick and easy to do!
The circle monogram set will be available soon
at my website.


3 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

Pretty! I like your shadow emb. design.

Martha said...

Precious! One of my favorite patterns.

Rand Hupper said...

That white baby dress is so much pretty, I have something like that and my son looks incredibly cute in it. These little toddler clothes are so much cute, I just cant resist myself from not buying them whenever I see them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails