Monday, June 10, 2013

good things are coming..

To say I'm pretty excited would be an understatement! I am a firm believer that good things come to those who believe and wait. I have believed and I have waited for several years now for a new sewing machine. I believed that a new sewing machine would eventually come into my life and sewing room...and I have waited a very-very long time! The day is almost here - it's so close I can almost smell it...the smell of a new sewing machine is like the smell of a new car - you can't get enough of it!
I can't wait till she is mine and in my sewing room and I can't wait to share with you all the things this new gem will do....until then I have to



1 comment:

Farm Gate Creations said...

Oh I can feel the excitement all the way over here. Congratulations on getting a new machine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails