Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More Makeovers...

"Cabin-fever" - yep, I got it...got it really bad - in fact I think it might be pretty close to the worse case of it ever! I'm so over winter and these unusually frigid temps we have been having! The only good thing about it is that I did a complete makeover in my Sewing Room. If you missed it, you can check it out HERE
As you can see SewNso's Sewing Journal has taken on a makeover! I have updated the tabs at the top of the blog and will be working on updating tutorials for you to be able to find them quicker and easier! Of course you can always type in keywords in the search box to find what you are looking for! 
All these makeovers got the ball rolling for me to do a complete makeover of my website! Isn't it pretty? Red seems to be my theme that has carried over from the walls of my sewing room to my website, blog, Facebooknewsletter and even twitter!

The new website design makes it so much easier to navigate and find what you are looking for! I also have made every item available in my boutique as an instant download! As soon as you complete your sale and payment goes thru, you will be directed to your files to download! This frees up a ton of time for me and you get your order instantly! :) All broken links and issues from before should be resolved now. I can't guarantee that there won't be a hiccup every now and then, but I think I have all the kinks worked out now! :)
Speaking of instant downloads...my iSmock eBook has been practically an over-night success! Many thanks are in order to all of you who have purchased my first eBook and those who have taken the time to send me a note and tell me how pleased you are with iSmock Basic
I LOVE teaching smocking thru online tutorials and this new eBook is a handy reference item that you can keep on your portable devices!
I don't know about you, but I am ready to get back to lots of SMOCKING!
Thank you for reading my blog and following me! I'm off to a great start in 2014! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails