Monday, March 10, 2014

Hannah - a vintage-inspired toddler dress

I am so excited to share with you a darling little vintage-inspired dress that I recently made as a test-stitch. 
Hannah 
Hannah is a sweet one-piece dress that looks like it is two pieces! I was contacted by a client who hired me thru my Pattern Digitizing Service to take her hand-drawn pattern and turn it into a PDF pattern. When I completed the PDF pattern, she asked me to make up a sample, which I was so excited to do. I had the perfect fabric I wanted to use with this sweet dress! The fabric I chose is from one of my most favorite designers, Sarah Jane. From Michael Miller Fabrics, the name of this fabric print is Children at Play on Parade.
Hannah is a classic toddler dress with a vintage feel, inspired by an antique dress of yesteryear. The unique front pleated panel buttons to a built-in shirt underneath. This design eliminates the the need for back buttons, which can sometimes be uncomfortable to wear in a car seat. The pattern has an option for two different back treatments as seen on the pattern cover. Three sizes are included: 9-12 months, 18 months and 2 toddler.
When I posted a pic of my sample dress on my Facebook page, I immediately had many inquires on what pattern I had used. I am very excited to tell you that "Hannah" is now available in Tookie Tots Etsy Shop, where are more photos showing close-up detail of this sweet vintage-inspired dress.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails