Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Old-fashioned Summer - classic sunsuits!

Summer is about here and one of the classics I love to see babies dressed in are summer sunsuits! My newest ePattern fits into the category of "classic" perfectly! It is a Vintage-inspired classic sun bonnet and sun apron.

This is the easiest little set to make up and don't you just love the big bow in the back?
The Vintage-inspired Prairie Sun Bonnet is also a very easy sewing project. Can't you just see a sweet baby face wrapped with the brim of this bonnet?
The crown of the bonnet buttons to the brim, making it easy to wash and iron. I've also designed the back with a casing and spaghetti cording that ties in a bow. This allows you to cinch up the back of the bonnet to fit and also can lie flat to iron.
As a BONUS I have included Brer Rabbit Designs "lil britches" blommers to complete the ensemble! The ePattern includes sizes newborn to 5T.
Anther great summer sunsuit is my Vintage-Inspired Sunsuit epattern with the ruffle bum. Also included is a boys version that has a pocket on the bib. You can read more about this sunsuit here, or place your order at my website.
All my ePatterns are an instant download after purchase and will get you sewing right away! 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails